Yes, Guidance View is currently hiring! And you are invited to join us!
Guidance View established in 2001, is a pure “Made in Malaysia” comprehensive Information Technology training consultancy and services provider with a global outlook. We believe in grooming the potentials of local Malaysians to achieve international standards. Our focus on quality and high standards have earned us awards, accreditations and partnerships with internationally recognized industry leaders such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, EMC and EPI.
Over the last 10 years, we have grown in leaps and bounds. Our clientele is varied, not only originating from Malaysia but also overseas, and 99% from the corporate sector, both MNCs and local corporations. In the next 5 years, we intend to grow our business exponentially. As part of the strategy, we have invested in owning our own high-end training facilities with 8 fully equipped IT world-class training rooms in one of the prime business address at The Boulevard Office, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur.
In our focus on people growth, we are looking for talented, result oriented, highly motivatedindividualsto join our team. If you looking for experience and opportunity to enhance your career professionally in the corporate sector with exposure to international markets, please send in your resume for the vacancy below.
Training Specialist (Corporate Training)
MYR 1500 - 2000 + Commision + Allowance
- Prospect for clients, identify needs, propose training solutions, follow-up, overcome any objections, close the sale.
- Writing proposals and present proposals to clients.
- Visit, service and maintain relationship with existing clients.
- Develop strategies and action plans to achieve personal growth and company targets.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated and pro-active working attitude.
- Hungry for income and go-getter.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Sales experience would be an added advantage.
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline.
- Fresh Graduates can apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian Citizens
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
- Basic from RM1500 onwards (depending on experience) plus additional attractive monthly commission, quarterly and annual incentives)
- Potential monthly income can reach RM5000/- and onwards.
- Full time position with employment perks.
- On the job training is provided to prepare candidates to face corporate clients. These training will include professional selling skills, communication, presentation, grooming & etiquette, costing and writing professional proposals, and for selected candidates - large account management.
- Great opportunity of sales driven individuals who want to have a career in the lucrative corporate sales environment.
- Also, high growth opportunity for ambitious candidates to become team leaders and subsequently managers.
Technical IT Trainers / Instructors
- Deliver high quality technical classes, certification preparation and customized courses to Corporate Clients, Consumers, Students.
- Deliver technical talks, presentation, demonstration as required
- Keep updated with technologies and certification as part of personal development
- Maintain professional relationships with everyone
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Professional, Independent, Resourceful, Fast leaner
- Good working attitude
- Passion for teaching
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English language
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior or Senior Executives specializing in IT or equivalent field.
- Full-Time positions available.
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in addition to excellent performance based incentives and opportunities for personal & career development.
Interested candidates please email your complete resume to the contact mentioned below:
Guidance View Sdn Bhd