MyProCert programme, is established by MSC Malaysia. The Programme is one of the Strategic Reform Initiatives (SRIs) under the Economic Transformation Programme (ETP). It is a programme to up-skill Malaysians to international certification standards.
The MSC Malaysia MyProCert (SRI) is designed to advance careers in ICT-based roles. These certifications are offered at significantly discounted prices on top of the discounts! This programme is open to all Malaysians and companies to raise the skills of the workforce to international standard.
Objective of Myprocert Programme:
- Raise the IT Skills of Malaysians towards international certification standards.
- Certify IT Specialists to meet the demand of high-end skills in the ICT industry.
- Be-different and Stand-out from peers and competition.
Certifications to Choose From:
|Project Management||Project Management Professional®||RM 1,250|
|IT Service Management||ITIL® Foundation (ITIL®)||RM 500|
|Security||Certified Ethical Hacker||RM 1,500|
|EC-Council Network Security Administrator||RM 1,500|
|Internet of Things||Certified Internet of Things Specialist||RM 1,000|
|System Administrator||Red Hat Certified System Administrator||RM 2,400|
|Red Hat Certified Engineer||RM 1,400|
|Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack||RM 2,400|
|Big Data||EMC Data Science and Big Data Analytics||RM 3,000|
|Advanced Methods in Data Science and Big Data Analytics||RM 2,000|
|Database Analytics, Infrastructure & Services Workshop (Project Based)||RM 1,000|
|Data Center Virtualization||VMware vSphere: Install, Configure and Manage [6.0]||RM 2,000|
|VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [6.0]||RM 2,000|
|VMware vSphere : Optimized and Scale [6.0]||RM 2,000|
|Network Virtualization||VMware Certified Professional: VMWare NXS: Install, Configure, Manage [6.1]||RM 2,000|
|Data Science/ Big Data||Cloudera Administrator for Apache Hadoop||RM 2,000|
|Cloudera Developer Training for Spark and Hadoop||RM 2,000|
Terms & Conditions
** Incentives from MDEC will only be claimable upon passing of examination.
1. Each participant is entitled to register for ONE(1) certification track only.
2. Training seats are limited and based on first-come-first served basis.
3. Training courses must be attended before 18 November 2016.
4. Pass all the examinations required for the certification within 6 months from the commencement date of the training or no later by 25 November 2016 whichever earlier.
5. A copy of identification card(IC) is required upon enrolment for MDEC submission of application.
6. Upon enrolment received, no cancellation is allowed.
7. Guidance View reserves the right to change or amend the terms and conditions without giving prior notice.
**Guidance View is part of Iverson Group.
**ITIL® is a registered trade mark of the AXELOS Limited.
**The PMI Registered Education Provider logo and PMP are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.